Tuesday, May 25, 2010

10 commandments of Emuna

Just as we have Rambam's 13 principles of faith, so I found on Lazerbeams, the "10 commandments" of Emuna.  Read and enjoy!
Beliefs Which Strengthen and Inspire Me
1. I believe that HaShem loves me unconditionally and cares about me.
2. I believe that everything HaShem gives me is a free gift, much more than I deserve.
3. I believe that HaShem’s compassion is infinite; He treats all His creations with lovingkindness, whether they're deserving or not.
4. I believe that HaShem gives me challenges and difficulties to bring me closer to Him, not to push me away.
5. I believe that HaShem’s capabilities are infinite, and He has a solution to ANY problem I may have, in ways I can’t even fathom. I can therefore always depend on Him.
6. I believe that HaShem is in total control of every detail of my life; no one else can affect me in any way against Hashem's will.
7. I believe that Hashem is patient and forgiving, and that He always accepts sincere penitence.
8. I believe that HaShem is my loving Father who is always listening to me, guiding me, helping me and fulfilling my every need; any negative feelings to the contrary are the product of the Evil Inclination.
9. I believe that Hashem alone does, did and will do every action in the universe.
10. I believe that everything Hashem does is for the very best and for a specific purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment